Liststypingmanually

Hi , I’m new to Sofa and think it’s a great idea.
I would like to know is it possible to type a list in a particular category if I think it’s necessary?.
Thanks, looking forward to your reply
Jaysee

Hey I’m not sure exactly what you’re asking. Are you asking if you can add your own categories?

Hi Shawn
I think I can change the title of a category if I need to.
What I’m asking is can I manually type in a footnote or list if I feel I need to under any category ?. At the moment I can’t see how to do that
If that is possible then it would make Sofa much more useful from an all round point of view to me. You can’t always a find a pictorial input that is appropriate.
Many thanks, I look forward to your comments
Best,
John Clemens

Apologies, John, I’m still having a hard time understanding the question. Let me step back a bit so we can hopefully figure this out.

The structure in Sofa works like this:

Groups
Groups contain lists. You could have a group called “Movies” and then have multiple lists inside that group. Those lists could be called Comedy, Drama, or Sci-fi. You can have as many groups as you like.

Lists
Lists contain list items and live inside groups. You can have as many lists as you like.

List Items
These items live inside lists. These items can be movies, tv shows, books, etc. I think this is what you mean by category.

Now that we have this baseline, would you mind restating your question?