Feedback on Sofa 3.0 Release Candidate

Some feedback on the Sofa 3.0 Release Candidate.

Group Headers Lose Their Spacing
Found a little workaround this bug. I removed all the list from their headers, and then deleted the headers. I created new headers and added the lists back to them. It worked, the bug was gone. Haven’t been able to replicate it since.

Animations Glitch When Adding to Shelf:

Video Games
Here are screenshots from 2 games, Neo Cab and Stardew Valley.

Two things to note here.

1. Some games have the Official Website listed first, while other games have Steam listed first.
  2. Links to consoles are missing. Stardew Valley for example (first screenshot). The game is available on Playstation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch. But the links to the Playstation Store, Microsoft Store, and the Nintendo eShop are missing.

Beside the animation glitch and the missing links from the Video Games, this has been a very stable version. Looking forward to the release :slight_smile: !

As always, thanks for the solid feedback.

Ugh, sorry you had to do this. This has been a very tricky bug to track down. I’m still unable to replicate it…and I’ve tried to many different ways. Glad it’s working for you now though.

From what I can tell, this seems to be an issue with the iOS API I’m using for this view. There are some updates/improvements to the API for iOS 15. I’m hoping I’ll be able to iron this out in future releases.

Great find. I will fix this quickly after the 3.0 launch.

This is based on what comes back from the IGDB API. The good thing is that anyone can contribute to the library.

Glad to hear it! I’m excited too!